Monday, March 25, 2013

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? 3/25

This has been a productive reading week for me. I'm still working on reading at least 25 titles for my faculty reading challenge.
I read a few titles from the YALSA's Best Fiction for YA list.

I read one from the Newberry prediction list for the challenge, even though the blogger had to remove this title later because it was originally published as an e-book.

Finally, I read an adult novel, which I almost never do, but I made an exception because this is about one of my favorite historical figures, Anne Morrow Lindbergh.
I'm hoping to get started on the books that I haven't read yet from our SCASL Junior Book Award list for next year. I'm down to the genres that I don't usually enjoy so I'm going to have to make myself read them. Hopefully I will be pleasantly surprised.


No comments:

Post a Comment